Top-Notch Drain Cleaning in
Granada Hills, CA
Are you looking for an experienced plumber in Granada Hills, CA that can safely and effectively clean your drains without harming the environment? Here at LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter, we offer hydro jetting and camera inspections to quickly locate the clog and remove it.
Common Clog Issues
Be wary of the several main culprits of clogging, which include:
- Hair and Soap Scum – Hair and soap scum clogs are most likely to develop in bathroom drains.
- Food Waste – You should never put meat scraps, eggshells, coffee grinds or vegetable rinds down your kitchen sink, even if it has a garbage disposal.
- Paper Products – You should never flush paper towels, baby wipes, wet wipes, facial tissues or other sanitary products, other than toilet paper, down your toilet
- Grease, Oil, and Lard – Oil, grease, and lard should never be rinsed down your drains, even if you run hot water. This can result in large clogs deep in your plumbing system.
- Small Objects, Especially Toys – Never flush small objects, including toys or anything you dropped into your toilet. Instead, always fish the objects out of the bowl.
- Tree Roots – Avoid planting trees near your sewer line. Tree roots can infiltrate the metal, resulting in tough clogs.
Thorough Drain Cleaning Services in Granada Hills
We offer reliable yet cost-effective drain cleaning in Granada Hills, CA, and the entirety of Los Angeles, California. Our drain cleaning services include hydro jetting and drain snaking, which are both effective at cleaning small and large clogs in your home drain lines and your sewer pipe.
Hydro jetting is an environmentally friendly way to clean your drain lines. This involves using pressurized water and is similar to the way you’d power wash the exterior of your house. During this drain cleaning service, our plumber connects the hydro jetting equipment to the clogged drain and turns on the water. As the water blasts through the plumbing pipe, it removes everything in its path and sends it into the wastewater system where it can be processed by the water treatment plant.
In some instances, it may not be feasible to use hydro jetting due to the age of your pipes. Since it requires using pressurized water, it can damage extremely old or corroded pipes. In these instances, our plumber in Los Angeles will have to rely on drain snaking. A plumbing auger is a hook on the end of a long flexible shaft that is threaded through your drain pipe. Once the hook reaches the clog, a motor is used to turn the hook. This is very effective for tough grease and hair clogs or clogs caused by tree roots and food particles. The hook then breaks apart the clog. Once the clog has been removed, we use water to flush the rest of the clog through the system.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are experiencing one or more slow drains or have noticed the drains in your home backing up into your sinks and bathtub, call our drain cleaning company. We can quickly find the cause of your slow drains and thoroughly clean the drain line in order to restore its function.
To schedule an appointment for our drain cleaning services or another one of our plumbing services, give us a call at 888-525-3234 or fill out the contact form.
As a new customer, we’ll give you a $50 discount on your plumbing repair.