Sewer Line Repair & Sewer Camera Inspection
Trusted to Inspect, Repair or Install Your Sewer Line
Sewer Camera Inspection
We use the latest sewer camera technology to determine the condition of your sewer and drain lines. The small camera used in our inspection allows us to get a clear view of your pipes to determine what is causing the backup.
Our sewer camera inspections are available for homeowners, homebuyers as well as realtors, commercial, property managements and more.
Sewer Line Repairs
If you have been experiencing frequent sewage backups, it could mean a sewer line problem.
Common signs your sewer line becomes clogged are:
- Tree Roots
- Blockage or Clogs
- Pipe Corrosion
- Bellied Pipe
- Leaking Joints
- Cracked, Broken or Collapsed Pipes
Trenchless, No-Dig, Pipe Repair Techniques:
- CIPP Pipe Lining: CIPP lateral pipe lining is often performed through existing pipe entryways (if digging is required at all, it can be done through non-invasive single point digging). During application within home pipe lines, we feed an epoxy-coated liner into the pipe, and cure it to inner walls using an inflatable bladder. It's essentially installing as a pipe within a pipe; the new pipe being stronger and more resilient than ever.
- Pipe Bursting: Pipe bursting is a trenchless technology, which means that on-site plumbers don't have to perform excessive property excavations to replace pipes. There’s no expensive or intrusive digging, which saves homeowners the disruption of dig-and-replace repairs
- Picote Maxi-Miller Sanding Tool: Removes all rust and corrosion off pipe walls making it smooth again allowing for easier water flow and prevents any solids from clinging on to pipe walls.
- Picote Maxi-Miller Coating Tool: After the Picote system sands the inner diameter of the pipe, an epoxy coat is installed to the inner diameter of the pipe to cover small cracks and prevent further deterioration to the piping. This method prolongs the life of the existing building drains from 2” to 6” in diameter.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Replacement:
- Prevents from digging inside your home
- Keeps your lawn and landscaping intact
- Saves you time and money
To access your sewer and drain lines, the best access point is a cleanout. Your sewer more than likely will have cleanouts, and your kitchen may have one under the sink. Bathtubs and Showers may not, and in these cases, we access them directly. If your sewer and kitchen drain do not, we have to access these through different means, and may suggest a cleanout installation for ease of use and more proper cleaning in the future.
Call LeadingEdge Plumbing at (888) 525-3234 to learn more about your options and how we can fix your sewage problems! We offer same-day service and next day installations.