Your Top Plumber in Burbank, CA
We offer full-service plumbing and rooting services for residential customers in Burbank and nearby cities provided by experienced industry professionals. When you work with a reliable plumber in Burbank, CA from LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter, you can count on our technicians to provide you with quick and thorough services for all types of plumbing repairs.
Our services include the following:
- Faucets - located in many areas of your home, faucets are essential to well-running plumbing. We can repair or install faucets in kitchen or bathroom sinks, showers and tubs, and outdoor faucets.
- Toilets - Common toilet repairs include refitting valves, flappers and seals, resealing the wax ring under the toilet and replacement of water supply lines. We can also install new toilets, tanks or bowls.
- Tubs - Repairs and upgrades to your bathtub can extend its life by correcting leaks and water supply problems. Our plumbers can help provide a new look and better functionality to your tub.
- Dishwashers - These often don't run properly because of clogs or problems with the supply lines. We can accurately diagnose the problem and find a solution.
- Garbage Disposals - If you suspect that you have a garbage disposal clog, it's important to get prompt repair. Untended disposal clogs can lead to additional clogs down the line, resulting in much more costly repairs. Our plumbers can also install your new disposal when the time comes for replacement.
- Backflow - We offer backflow testing, a service that your home should have periodically to determine whether contaminants are entering your clean water supply through backups. Backflowing water can occur from a variety of sources that include broken pipes, water main breaks and even open fire hydrants. If needed, we will repair or replace your backflow preventer to ensure that your water supply remains clean.
- Repiping - Over time, old galvanized pipes can break down and fill with mineral deposits, corrosion and other particles to result in rust-colored water and poor water pressure. Repiping involves replacing old pipes with PEX or copper pipes, giving you free-flowing clean water.
- Water Filtration - Unfiltered water is oftentimes full of chemicals such as chlorine as well as calcium and magnesium that can cause scaling, clogging, and other problems can that harm your plumbing and fixtures. Installing a water treatment system that filters and conditions your water can help prevent those problems and give you healthier water.
- Plumbing Repairs - Are you unsure of what your plumbing problem is? Don't worry, as our professionals can remedy the problem. We are well-versed in all kinds of repair services.
- Water Leak Detection - Water leaks start slowly and silently. Our plumbers have the proper tools to determine the source of hidden leaks and accomplish thorough repairs.
- Kitchen Plumbing - From water lines for ice makers to simple sink installation and repair, contact your reliable plumbing company to address the problem promptly and effectively.
- Emergency Plumbing - There's never a good time for a plumbing emergency. They always seem to happen during the evening or on weekends too. That's why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services to get your system back to normal as quickly as possible.
Get in Touch With LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter
Although you may be handy enough to replace a washer in a leaky faucet, most plumbing tasks are beyond the ability of homeowners. In fact, you can even damage your system by attempting the job on your own. Plumbing repairs are better left to professionals.
Contact LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter whenever you need plumbing services in Burbank, CA, and nearby areas. We can provide you a free estimate, so call us now at 888-525-3234. You may also fill out the online contact form to schedule an appointment.