PLUMBER IN GRANADA HILLS
Eventually, everyone will need the services of a plumber in Granada Hills. This is because every building constructed is required to have adequate plumbing by law. The population of Granada Hills is slightly over 53,000 people, so you can imagine how many homes and businesses there are. With this in mind, if you live anywhere long enough, there will be some type of issue with your plumbing. Some issues may be small like a clogged drain or leaking faucet. Other problems like burst pipes, gas line breaks, etc. will require the abilities of an experienced and trustworthy plumber in Granada Hills. Give the plumbing scholars at LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter a call to schedule your free initial consultation today.
Common Plumbing Mistakes
Most plumbing issues are not the fault of the homeowner. However, in many cases, major plumbing repairs and/or replacements could have been avoided if common plumbing mistakes were avoided. Some of those mistakes can include:
- Not Paying Attention: In some cases, pipes leaks and/or potential problems can be spotted well in advance. Potential signs of a faulty pipe can include water spots on your walls, leaks or constant drips from under sink plumbing as well as low water pressure through your home. All of these signs may be indicators that it is time to call a plumber in Granada Hills.
- Flushing Improper Items Down Your Drain or Toilet: Objects other than toilet tissue do not belong in your toilet. Though hairs, a small bit of trash, etc. may seem harmless; they can cause long term damage that will negatively affect your finances. Furthermore, it is important to protect your drains. This means no hair, grease, debris, etc.
- Not installing Drain Guards: This is closely related to the previous common mistake. It can help to protect your drains even if you have mistakenly allowed something in your sink or tub. This step can add years of life to your drains.
- Neglecting to Schedule Regular Plumbing Inspections: Unless you are a trained plumber in Granada Hills, it is likely that you do not have the training to spot small defects in your plumbing that can lead to major problems. It is recommended that you schedule annual plumbing inspections.
- Hiring a Handyman Instead of a Licensed Plumber: Handymen are certainly excellent resources for small issues like a clogged sink, leaking faucet, etc. However, they are usually not a professionally trained, licensed and bonded plumber in Granada Hills.
- Excessively Using Drain Cleaners: Drain cleaner like Draino should be used on an infrequent basis. This is because they can eventually corrode your plumbing. This will cause a much larger issue than a clogged drain.
- Fixing Your Own Plumbing Issues: There are a lot of DIY websites and videos available for homeowners that intend to help with fixing your own plumbing issues. While this may seem like an excellent money-saving opportunity, it is not recommended. Fixing your own plumbing issues can cause much bigger problems and in some instances be very dangerous.
When to Call a Plumber in Granada Hills
As mentioned in the previous section, it is recommended to call a plumber in Granada Hills if you are faced with most plumbing issues. Remember, neglecting to connect with a licensed, insured and bonded plumber can have negative consequences on your plumbing, home, and finances. Some common issues that will require a plumber in Granada Hills include:
- Plumbing inspections & repairs
- Installation/repair of tankless and traditional water heaters
- Rooter and Auger services
- Sewer/drain cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Inspection of your sewer camera
- Repair/installation of toilets, faucets, sinks, and tubs
- Garbage disposal and dishwasher repair
- Gas line installation and repair
- Installation of water filtration systems
- Repiping services
- Earthquake, shower, & sloan valves
- Sump pump repairs and installation
- Backflow services
At LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter we offer all of the listed services and more. Give us a call to schedule your free initial consultation to learn more about the services that we offer.
When a plumbing emergency exists, it is important to have a trusted plumber in Granada Hills in your contacts. LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter offers a 24/7 Emergency service that is prompt, fair and effective. The most common type of plumbing emergency usually includes a bursting pipe or a leaking gas line. If your home is being flooded due to a pipe that has burst, it is important to locate the main shutoff valve. If you do not know where to locate the valve, ask your plumber in Granada Hills to show you where it is during your next inspection.
Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Call A Plumber
Unfortunately, a lot of homeowners neglect what they deem to be “inconsequential” plumbing issues. This may seem like an effective cost-saving method. However, it almost never is. Small issues like a leaking faucet can lead to higher water bills. Even a small change in water pressure may reveal deeper issues like pipe leaks and issues with the city’s water supply line. Furthermore, many homeowners ignore abnormal signs they hear coming from their plumbing. Those sounds may just be the precursor to major leaks and/or flooding. No matter the size of your plumbing problems, it is important to contact an experienced plumber in Granada Hills so they can professionally assess your needs and handle them in a timely manner.
Working With the Best Plumber in Granada Hills
Finding a plumber in Granada Hills is not difficult. However, finding a trustworthy plumber with affordable rates is not as easy. The Plumbers at LeadingEdge Plumbing are on-time, professionally trained and always ready to help with your plumbing issues. We offer 24/7 plumbing services, fair and transparent pricing, as well as impeccable reviews and referrals. We guarantee the quality of our work on every job. Additionally, all of our plumbers in Granada Hills are licensed, insured and bonded. Whether you have a small plumbing issue or something more major, our staff is trained and ready to help. Give us a call to schedule your free initial consultation today.