PLUMBER IN BURBANK
The U.S. plumbing industry has an impressive $110 billion
market size. Despite it being one of the oldest and most widely needed professions, it continues to grow year after year. This is because everyone will eventually directly or indirectly need the services of a plumber in Burbank and everywhere else in the U.S. If you have recently had an issue with your plumbing, it is normal. Do not stress yourself out, because it was going to happen one day. From a leaking pipe to your entire home being flooded, a plumber's services are necessary to maintain a home or a business. At Leading Edge Plumbing & Rooter we offer a variety of services to include clogged drains, gas line installs/repairs, water leak repair, repiping services, and 24/7 emergency services. We offer a variety of other services as well. Whether you are in need of emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night or you have a smaller issue, give us a call to learn more about how we can help.
Most Common Plumbing Issues
Plumbing issues can happen to anyone at any time. In some cases, it is due to the natural aging of your plumbing. In other instances, plumbing issues can be caused by neglecting to maintain/schedule regular check-ups, putting things in the drain that do not belong and/or issues with your neighborhood plumbing. Listed below are some of the more common reasons that people call a plumber in Burbank.
- Leaking Faucet: Leaking faucets are not only annoying, but they are also costly. A leaky faucet can cause hundreds of gallons of water to be wasted each year. This waste is not good for your pockets or the environment.
- Barely Draining Sink: Have you ever washed your hands in your sink, only to look down and see a pool of water forming. In many cases, this slow drain of your sink can be caused by a buildup of debris in your drainage system. It may be tempting to purchase an unclogging solution like draino, but this can cause further damage to your plumbing in the long term.
- Clogged tub/shower: There is nothing worse than being submerged in water as you shower. In many cases, this can be remedied by using a plunger. You can also take preventive steps by using a drain guard.
- Running Toilet: If you can hear your toilet running long after it has been used, there is likely an issue. This issue can cause you to waste more than 200 gallons of water each day, which will certainly affect your water bill.
- Water Heater Issues: Some plumbing issues can be handled independently without the help of a trained plumber in Burbank. However, when it comes to issues with your water heater, it is best that you call a reputable plumber to handle your issues.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure can be caused by a rather innocuous issue like a buildup of sediment, or it can be something deeper like leaking pipes. This issue is very common in older homes.
- Leaking Pipes: Leaking pipes can ruin your entire home if not tended to in its infancy. Leaking pipes tend to happen the most during the winter months. This is due to the water freezing and expanding. This can cause the pipes to burst. As soon as you discover a water leak, it is best to contact a plumber in Burbank to investigate and repair the problem pipes.
- Gas Line Leaks: A leaking gas line can be fatal. If you smell any gas in your home, it is important to evacuate as soon as possible and contact your an experienced plumber in Burbank.
- Sewer System Backup: If you are smelling a pungent odor and your sinks/drains are not working, it is possible that you are dealing with a sewer system issue. This cannot always be fixed by a plumber in Burbank. However, they can investigate the cause and let you know if is an issue that the City of Burbank is responsible for fixing.
What to Do in The Case of an Emergency
Pipe bursts, gas leaks, etc. can happen at any time. These situations will almost always require the expertise of a seasoned plumber in Burbank. If your home is being flooded due to a pipe bursting, give the plumbing experts at Leading Edge Plumbing & Rooter a call anytime. The longer you wait, the more damage that will be done to your possessions as well as your home. If possible, move your possessions out of the affected area and wait for your plumber to arrive. As previously mentioned, if you are experiencing a potential gas leak the most important thing for you to do is to get out of the house ASAP. Once you and the other inhabitants of your home are in a safe area, give a plumber in Burbank a call.
Finding a Reputable Plumber in Burbank
Ideally, it is recommended that you research and have multiple estimates completed on your plumbing project before choosing a contractor. However, in some cases, this is not possible. Namely, emergency plumbing issues. If you are in need of a plumber in Burbank immediately, it is recommended that you conduct quick research on some potential plumbers
. This can include looking at their reviews, BBB rating, and online ratings. In the event that you have more time, ensure that you schedule two to three estimates before choosing your plumber. During the estimate, ensure that you ask for proof of insurance, referrals, and proof of past work completed. Uncovering your plumbing issue is the first step, working with an experienced plumber in Burbank is the next step to ensuring that your plumbing issues are appropriately fixed. If you are in search of a plumber in Burbank, give the professionals at Leading Edge Plumbing & Rooter
a call to schedule your free estimate today. Furthermore, if you are dealing with an issue in the middle of the night, rest assured that our 24/7 emergency plumbing services are available to help you at any time.