We have been monitoring the COVID-19 virus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as the use of hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our customers are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our customers’ homes and businesses. It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff and customers:
• If you are sick or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at (888) 525-3234.
• Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands, as well. Please instruct them to do so, otherwise they will use the companyprovided hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in customers’ homes, but at this time all our technicians wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
• Each technician has been equipped with hand sanitizer as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request, however the CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
• If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We are always here to help. We are committed to serving you to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
Your Friends over at LeadingEdge Plumbing & Rooter